Property Management Packet
Based on an annual property management contract
Note: One year’s management is free of charge for owners who bought their property from us or who use our rental service.
What we do:
Inspect the property and prepare it for the arrival of the owners or their guests.
- Key holding.
- Inspection of the property inside out every week.
- Watering the plants on the balconies every week.
- Flushing the toilets and running water through all of the taps to leave fresh water in the pipes.
- Checking electrical appliances, AC, bulbs, etc.
- Informing the owner by phone and in writing of any problem.
- Repairs and Maintenance
During the course of our normal inspections of the property, various maintenance/repair situations may arise. These will be notified to the owner immediately and we will be happy to provide you with our own, highly competitive quotations.
- Checking mail box and forwarding all mail to the owner as required.
- Prepare property for owner or guests’ arrival, making up beds, putting out clean towels, etc. Switch on air conditioning/heating, boiler, fridge and appliances. Also switching on lights if there is a night arrival.
- Cleaning inside and out including swimming pool, gardening, cleaning linen and towels plus welcome package for the owner or guests (additional charge).
- Paying water, electricity and internet bills if required.
- Annual inventory report.
- Regular email report.
- 24/7 call-out service.